Making a Life Insurance or Critical Illness claim
Easy to do and there when you need us
Our claims procedure is straightforward and backed by an expert team who will look to pay out the money as quickly as we can. Family and friends won’t have a long, difficult process with us should the worst happen to you.
Claims made simple
- Just contact us and we will send out a claim form where we will ask for essential information
- We search official records regularly so that if we find out you have died and have a policy with us, we’ll get in contact with your loved ones quickly to ensure they get the financial support they need
- When you take out a policy with us you can send the details of it to your loved ones by email so they will have all the information if they need it
- We also offer free support to your loved ones from bereavement counselling specialists
How do I get started making a claim
Claiming for critical illness or child critical illness
If you want to make a claim against a policy which contains a critical illness add-on, please contact us on 0800 247 247 and we will be able to talk you through this.
Claiming for a death
If, unfortunately you need to claim against a policy where the policyholder has died, please contact us on 0800 247 247 and we will be able to help you.
Our call centre opening hours are – Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am- 3.30pm, Bank Holidays 9am-5pm where the Beagle Street specialist team will handle your claim quickly.
Don’t delay or invalidate your pay-out
Be mindful of possible reasons for a claim to be delayed or refused:
- Cover was not available to the policyholder
- A policy had expired before the time of death or diagnosis of illness
- Deliberate failure to disclose key information during the quote
- Potentially fraudulent claims