With Beagle Street’s Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover policies you get a lot more than just straightforward protection at competitive prices. As a new customer you’ll also get access to a range of Life Insurance offers, special deals and seasonal promotions to help you save some money or get your hands on a complimentary gift. Find out more about our current Life Insurance promotions and year long benefits.
Do you like winning things? Beagle Street loves nothing more than putting pounds, and prizes in people’s pockets. In the past, we’ve given people across the UK some simple but highly rewarding opportunities from winning smart watches to fitness bands; and our next winner could be you.
We’re not running any competitions at the moment but stay tuned for the lowdown on our next big contest.
Life Insurance Promotions
There are currently no special seasonal promotions on Life Insurance.
Fortunately, at Beagle Street, benefits with Life Insurance are not just once or twice a year. You can benefit from a number of year-long offers and freebies if you decide to take out Life Insurance or Critical Illness cover with us.
Free Will Writing
When taking out cover you might also be thinking about writing out a will for your loved ones. Writing a will can be very time consuming, with a number of legal implications that need to be taken into consideration. However, if you take out a policy with Beagle Street you can take advantage of our free will writing service, brought to you in partnership with will writing experts.
Free Trust Tool
Once you have purchased a single life policy with Beagle Street you will be able to utilise the Trust Tool to find out how to set up a trust for your policy. By placing your policy in trust your family and friends could avoid up to 40% inheritance tax  on your estate and they could benefit from a faster pay out. Find out more about how using a trust can benefit your family and friends on our Life Insurance trusts.
Terminal Illness Cover included at no additional cost
Were you to be diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 12 months to live you could be able to claim for an early pay-out upon diagnosis. Terminal Illness Benefits are complimentary with all Beagle Street Life Insurance policies.
Free Accidental Death Benefit
At Beagle Street we offer free cover up to £100,000 if you were to pass away in the event we have not provided an immediate decision on your application. It’s important to have some cover whilst you wait.
Win Cream Chiller Gourmet Food Picnic Hamper in our Beagle Street Picnic Hamper competition
- Closed 26th July 2017
- One winner won a Cream Chiller Gourmet Food Picnic Hamper
- Congratulations to Steven Montgomery who won by answering the question ‘What is Beagle Street Life Insurance rated on Trustpilot?’ with the correct answer of ‘C – Excellent’.
Win a Fizzy Favourites Retro Sweet Hamper
- Closed 4th July, 2017
- One winner won a Fizzy Favourites Retro Sweet Hamper
- Congratulations to Inga Andrews who won by answering the question ‘How much cover could you get for just £7 a month with Beagle Street Life Insurance?’ with the correct answer of ‘A – £200,000’.
Win a Horse Racing Day for two with Virgin Experience Days®
- Closed 13th June, 2017
- One winner won a Horse Racing Day for two with Virgin Experience Days
- Congratulations to Tom Seaman who won by answering the question ‘Who do you celebrate on Father’s Day?’ with the correct answer of ‘B – Father’.
Win two tickets to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour®
- Closed 22nd May, 2017
- One winner won two tickets to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Congratulations to Iain Whittle who won by answering the question ‘Which of the following are benefits of Beagle Street Life Insurance? with the correct answer of ‘D – all of the above’.
Win a £20 Cineworld ® voucher
- Closed 9th May, 2017
- Two winners each won a £20 Cineworld ® voucher
- Congratulations to Claire Green and Amy Fidler who won by answering the question ‘what is Beagle Street Life Insurance’s cover photo on Facebook?’ with the correct answer of ‘a family with their dog’.
Win a Live it up London – Smartbox by Buyagift
- Closed April 25th, 2017
- One winner won a Live it up in London – Smartbox by Buyagift
- Congratulations to Stacy Haines who won by answering the question ‘how many days are there in May 2017?’ with the correct answer of ‘31 days’.
Win a Cadbury Deluxe Easter Egg Hamper
- Closed April 12th, 2017
- Congratulations to Jacqui Graham who won a Cadbury Deluxe Easter Egg Hamper for answering correctly that Easter falls on a Sunday. Well done Jacqui!
Win £100 by changing your dog’s name to Jeremy
- Closed February, 2016
- We launched a competition to find ten dog owners willing to change the names of their dogs to Jeremy for £100.
- Ten winners included Julie and Chuck, Kristi and Mash, Daniel and Jax, Carl and Harley and Emma and Buddy.
- Other notable photos included entries from Sarah, Stuart and Gemma.
Win £50 on our Beagles About competition
- Closed June, 2016
- Five winners bagged £50 by posting a clip of their pup playing up for the cameras on the Beagle Street Facebook page.
Win a Moto 360 smartwatch
- Closed December, 2014
- One winner had the opportunity to win a smartwatch simply by entering their details on our Guardian partner zone.
Win a Jawbone UP24 fitness band
- Closed November, 2014
- Beagle Street ran a prize draw to win one of five Jawbone fitness bands.
Win up to £1500 towards making what tops your living list a reality
- Closed November, 2014
- We asked entrants to decide their own prize valued up to £1500 to help them enjoy a better life.
- Helen Wills chose continuous glucose monitor for her 10-year-old daughter, Maddie, suffering from diabetes. The continuous glucose monitor Helen won with the Living List Competition checks glucose levels 24/7 and rings a bell if the levels get too low or too high. This means Maddie would wake up instead of continuing sleeping if there are problems with her sugar levels and Helen will be able to help her when she really needs it, allowing both to get much more sleep at night and more peace of mind during the day.
- This entry resonates with the spirit of the Living List Competition in so many ways: because of her diabetes, Maddie is not able to live life as she would like. Constantly having to prick her fingers including during the night and when she plays is such a huge impediment on her happiness and her opportunity to live life according to her passions. The same also goes for Helen who would be, to a great extent, freed from her burdensome responsibility of having her daughter’s glucose levels in the back of her mind 24 hours a day.