Will Writing Service
Beagle Street’s view on Will-writing
At Beagle Street we think that writing a Will is an important and inevitable part of life and that the process should be simple and easy to do. We have partnered with Will-writing specialists to provide every new customer the opportunity to use our FREE Will service.
What is a Will and why should I bother?
What if I take out a joint Life Insurance policy?
- Upon purchasing your new life insurance policy and after having received your policy documents, you should call us on 0800 247 247 (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am- 3.30pm) and we will pass your details onto our Will specialists who will arrange for a pack to be sent to you.
- Once you’ve completed an initial questionnaire, which will help with the drafting of the Will, an experienced professional chosen by us will call you to collect all the information they need to complete the will.
Finally, they will then write it into a legally binding document and provide you with a draft of your Will allowing you the opportunity to make any amends before finalising. See the terms and conditions for more details.
Don’t forget to use these free benefits available to you when buying simple, easy life insurance with Beagle Street.
Life Insurance with FREE Will writing
- FREE Will service with Life Insurance policies (worth £150) 3
- Affordable Life Insurance policies start from just £3 per month 2
Get your Life Insurance quote now and find out how much you’ll save within minutes – once you policy starts you can claim your free Will.
Why have a Will?
Do I need a Will?
What happens if I don't make a Will?
Do I need a Will if I don't have money or a property?
Can I write a Will for someone who has lost the capacity to make a Will?
Can you write your own Will legally for free in the UK?
The beneficiary of a Will
What is a beneficiary of a Will?
Can I leave my estate to someone who is not related to me in my Will?
Can you include a charity in a Will?
Can an executor be a beneficiary of a Will?
What happens if a beneficiary of a Will dies?
Can pets be beneficiaries in a Will?
How can I make sure my pet is looked after if I die?
Why buy through Beagle Street?
- We don’t require a GP report; making it quick and simple to get Life Insurance cover online
- Peace of mind with 99.1% pay-out to loved ones 1
- Affordable Life Insurance cover from £3 per month 2
- We are a dedicated Life Insurance specialist, aiming to make Life Insurance simple for everyone
What can I leave?
What can I not leave in a Will?
Is Life Insurance part of an estate in a Will?
Wills and your Children
Can a beneficiary be under 18?
Can I appoint legal guardianship of a child in my Will?
How do I make provision for the care of a child with disabilities in my Will?
Wills and marriage
Do unmarried couples living together need to make a Will?
Do I need to change my Will after getting married?
What happens if I get married after I have signed my Will?
Does my estate automatically go to my spouse if I haven't made a Will?
Do married couples need two Wills?
Can I include a civil partner in my Will?
Does divorce revoke a Will?
The Executor of a Will
How many executors can I have in my Will?
Can the Executor of an estate also be a beneficiary?
Can an executor witness a Will?
What is a Power of Attorney?
How do I sign a Will and what do I have to sign?
Who can witness a Will?
How many witnesses are needed for a Will?
Can I sign a Will without a Witness?
Can a family member be a witness to a signature on a Will?
Can a spouse witness a signature on a Will?
Can I change a Will before signing it?
After making your Will
Where should I store my Will?
Whom should I inform about my Will?
How long are Wills valid?
How long does it take to distribute an estate?
What should I do if I can’t find the Will of a deceased person?
Free Will service with every Life Insurance policy
At Beagle Street we understand that having a Will is an important part of looking after your loved ones after you have passed away, and so think the process should be simple and easy for you. We have partnered with will writing specialists to provide every new customer the opportunity to use our FREE will service usually worth £150.
Get a Life Insurance quote to find out how much you’ll save within minutes.
- 'Beagle Street is backed by Scottish Friendly Assurance Society who, in 2017, paid 99.1% of all their Life Insurance claims.'
- Figures based on an 18 year old, non-smoker with £40,000 decreasing term policy over 15 years. Prices at April 16.
- See our Terms and Conditions for full details.