Cheap Life Insurance from £4.57 per month 1
How we calculate your life cover premiums
Getting the cover you need at an affordable price should be easy, but it is often unclear how your price is calculated. This can lead to confusion if your premiums are higher than expected.
At Beagle Street we’re open about what decisions can affect your prices, so you can decide if a cheaper policy is also the best policy for you. Simple.
Premiums will be calculated based on your answers when completing a quote. We ask about the following areas to provide you with your price:
Your decisions for low cost cover
You make the decisions about your policy, which means you are in control. You won’t benefit yourself or your loved ones if all your decisions are based on price, as it may not give you the financial support you need. Alternatively, you don’t want to overpay.
Here are some additional factors in your immediate control that could help reduce your costs:
- Get covered young– your prices will be fixed at a cheaper rate than someone of similar health who is older
- Joint cover is cheaper than two single policies, although joint policies can provide less cover as there’s only one pay-out. Compare joint vs single policies
- A reduced policy term is cheaper. You could fix your price for the length of policy term, potentially saving you money in the long run
- Mortgage term life cover is a cheaper alternative to level term, although the amount you are covered for reduces over time
Free benefits with your policy
As well as offering some of the cheapest prices in the market, we offer some FREE benefits such as:
- Accidental Death Benefit – provides basic life cover if you are waiting for our decision process
- Terminal Illness – if you are diagnosed with less than 12 months to live, we pay out early
- Will*– legal document where you can set your wishes with regards to your estate
- Write your policy in Trust* – decide who receives your life insurance pay-out
- Grievance support – providing a helping hand when you need us