Trustpilot Review Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions which apply to the monthly prize draw to win a £100 Amazon.co.uk gift card (the “Competition”).
- Competition organised by Beagle Street Life Insurance, a trading name of BGL Direct Life Limited registered in England No. 7810405, an appointed representative of BISL Limited. Registered in England No. 3231094. The registered office for both companies is: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences on 1st August 2018 on a calendar month basis, from the first to the last day of each month (the “Promotional Period”). One winner shall be chosen at random from all entries received in each Promotional Period by the Promoter. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the end of each Promotional Period using the contact details provided on our system.
- Entry to the Competition is automatic when you submit a review via the ‘review us on Trustpilot now’ link in the review invitation email.
- Entries are strictly limited to 1 entry per customer. Therefore, one person cannot enter more than one review.
- Each prize winner shall be entitled to a £100 Amazon.co.uk gift card, which will be sent via Royal Mail Recorded delivery to the address provided in our system, which you provided when you purchased your life insurance policy with Beagle Street.
- Employees of the Promoter, BGL Direct Life Limited, employees of BISL Limited, their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, change, or substitute the prize at any time.
- The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Beagle Street reserves the right to use their name, age and home town in any publicity both in print and online.
- Personal data supplied by participants during the course of the Competition will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of the Competition and they may be disclosed or transferred to third party suppliers insofar as required for the fulfilment, delivery and/or arrangement of the Prize.