Terms & Conditions – £50 Amazon, John Lewis or Love2Shop Voucher Offer
The following terms and conditions apply to and govern the £50 Voucher (“Reward”) offered to you as a new Beagle Street Insurance policyholder when you take out a new Beagle Street Life Insurance policy (the “Offer”). Please read them carefully and keep them for future reference.
- You can take advantage of this Offer only once. If you purchase multiple Beagle Street Life Insurance policies, the £50 Amazon, John Lewis or Love2Shop voucher will be applicable only in respect to the first Beagle Street Life Insurance policy that you take out in your name.
- The Offer is not available through price comparison websites or cash back websites, including retrieved quotes originally from Beagle Street’s Facebook.
- The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, unless You are expressly advised otherwise by Beagle Street Life Insurance.
- You are eligible to receive the £50 Amazon, John Lewis or Love2Shop voucher if you hold your Policy for at least four months from the Policy start date (“Validation Period”) and pay all four premiums within this period when due.
- You are eligible to receive only one £50 Amazon, John Lewis or Love2Shop voucher including where the Policy you purchase is a joint Policy.
- A member of the Beagle Street team will get in contact to confirm which voucher you would prefer, towards the end of the validation period.
- The £50 Amazon, John Lewis or Love2Shop voucher will be dispatched to you at the end of the Validation Period, this can take 2 – 8 weeks. The voucher will be sent to the address we have in our records.
- Beagle Street Life Insurance may withdraw or amend this Offer at any time.
- The Offer is provided by Beagle Street Life Insurance, which is a trading name of BISL Limited. Registered Office: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England No. 3231094. BISL Limited is an independent intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law. All disputes in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England