What you need to know about Life Insurance
We ask straightforward questions and you get the cover you need
You have lots to think about when it comes to choosing between Life Insurance providers.
We want to make the decision-making process more straightforward
How we help
- Our jargon buster simplifies what we do.
- We provide case studies to help you choose what life cover you need.
- Life Insurance calculator can help you plan your finances, making your future plans less scary.
- Guides for more information about smoking, pregnancy and more.
- Online medical questionnaire can give you a full quotation in less than 15 minutes.
- We even provide hints & tips for cheaper policies!
How much cover do I need?
Start by summing up your current financial situation and defining your needs for the future. Whether you have a family to support, any future debts you may way to cover yourself for or simply how much money you would like your Life Insurance to pay out to your loved ones if you die or fall seriously ill?
How much cover can I get?
The maximum Life Insurance cover limits are set by age. Your personal circumstances will then decide how much of the maximum cover limit you can apply for.
|Age||Up to 40||41-50||51-55||56-60||61-65|
|Age||Minimum Cover||Maximum Cover|
|Up to 40||£40,000||£750,000|
Which type would be best?
Is it affordable?
You might be surprised how affordable Life Insurance can be when it’s tailored to your individual needs.