Win £50 in our new Beagles About competition4 March, 2016
Want to win £50 just for filming your dog doing something silly? Well now’s your chance, as we’re launching a new competition called Beagles About.
All you have to do is upload a video clip of your dog doing something crazy to the Beagle Street Facebook page to be in with a shot of being one of our ten winners.
The best of them might even be featured on a Beagle Street blog.
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Beagles About competition (“the Competition”) and entry to the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The promoter of the Competition is Beagle Street, which is a trading name of BGL Direct Life Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 07810405, whose registered office is Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS (“the Promoter”).
4. The Competition is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the BGL Group third parties involved in the Competition and their families) who are aged 18 and above.
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must submit a video on the Beagle Street Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/beaglestreet) within the time scales specified in point 7 below. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Competition will run from 12:00 on the 4 March 2016 until 12:00 9 March 2016 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
8. The prize (“the Prize”) is: £50. ten winners shall be selected on Facebook at random.
9. The Winner shall be notified via Facebook by 5.00 pm 9 March 2016.
10. The Winner shall have until 23:59 on 11 March 2016 to claim their Prize by confirming their address by direct message on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/beaglestreet
11. The prize (“The Prize”) will be sent to the winner (“The Winner”) via their chosen delivery w/c 14 March 2016
12. In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
13. There shall be no alternative to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal value.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
– Entries which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, are inappropriate or derogatory to the subject matter of the Competition;
– tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process which, in the opinion of the Promoter, in any way affects the fairness of the Competition;
– tampering with the operation of the Competition or the website of the Promoter.
– acting in violation of the terms of the Competition;
– violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Facebook
– acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse ,threaten or harass any other person;
– submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
15.Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 weeks of the Closing Date.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of the Competition will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Competition but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
20. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.